Thursday, November 20, 2008

i was totally tagged!

When I saw in my dashboard that my new friend Kim of Homesteaders Heart had a new blogpost, it was already showing a little part of it then I saw I had 2 comments so I looked into that first. Comments from Kim saying she tagged me. I was clueless but excited. hahaha! I've never been tagged before so I was like, "What's tagged?" hahaha! This is new and fun. Still I was nervous and ecstatic while reading her new post.

Here are the rules first:

1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6).
3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below).
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Ok here goes random, boring things about me...hahaha!

1.) I have OCD with almost everything around me. I should always wash my feet before going to sleep. I have a certain way of stacking dishes (manual dishwashing anyway) and no one should mix it up or else...hahaha! I should always wash my face before brushing my teeth. I wash my hands a LOT. I am a nailcutter nuts! (And no one should lose my personal nailcutter when borrowed) I should always trim my nails because I hate dirt in it. ewwww! hahaha!

2.) I love reading books! I love reading articles online. I love reading blogs. I love reading while listening to music! But, of course, I love Christian materials that will edify the soul with good insights.

3.) I love playing pool. I am so good at it! I am kind of boasting, but really, I am good at it! hahaha! There was a year when I just went to the pool hall to play almost everyday for 6 straight months. No absences. hahaha!

4.) I am a very loyal friend. When a friend sends me a text and tells me that she has a problem (depends on the problems sometimes), I wouldn't hesitate to go right where she is (mostly for girls only). Unless she is thousands miles away ok? hahaha!

5.) I love beaches! I love sunsets at the beach. I can just hang out at a beach for a week doing nothing (of course, I need to eat and sleep). hehehe!

6.) I love my boyfriend. Who doesn't know that? hahaha! I even made a blog for him. I love our GOD who created him. I even made a blog for HIM. This is the blog. hehehe!

These are the people I've tagged. Great, beautiful people that I would love to know more about. Yes, I am interested to know more about you since I check out your blogs everyday. I can sound like a stalker but then, I desire real friendship.
1. Inevitable
2. C. Beth Blog.
3. the art of heart
4. Butterfly Gardener
5. Matter of Fact
6. The Perfect Walk

Okay this took me like forever..I'm such a first-timer hahaha!

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY, miss tagger of mine! hahaha!

I had fun. Hope you all will, too.

CHRISTIANS ARE NEVER BORING!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

3 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

You did a great job! I have a friend who's OCD as well lol. So you were a pool shark huh? Hee hee! I can play but not well! I'm better at darts.
See you soon!
Hugs.
Kim

C. Beth said...

Thanks for the tag & your sweet comments! :) I actually did a similar one recently so instead of coming up with more random things about my boring life ;-) I'll give you the link: Magic Number.

God bless you--your faith is inspiring!

Janice said...

Thanks for tagging me. I'm enjoying getting to know everyone. I have my random post up now.