Friday, November 21, 2008

My Thanksgiving List

We do not really celebrate 'Thanksgiving' in the Philippines. We can always declare a certain day as Thanksgiving day for us. Everyday is Thanksgiving day.

Anyway, I want to join in with the excitement of everyone in the USA so here is my list of what I'm thankful for...

1.) I thank GOD for being who HE is to me and to everyone.
2.) I thank GOD for HIS Beloved Son, Jesus, for dying for our sins and pains.
3.) I thank GOD for the gift of the Holy Spirit to all of us.
4.) I thank GOD for my beautiful blessing, my best friend, my soul mate, my partner, my helper, my equal, my heart's desire, my dream-come-true, my future husband, my goodlooking and sexy boyfriend, Cody (the complete package). I thank GOD for our future together as a Godly married couple and the beautiful children HE will bestow upon us.
5.) I thank GOD for my ever-loving parents (and godparents) who have never forsaken me and for bringing me up in a Godly way.
6.) I thank GOD for my beautiful sisters who are growing in CHRIST.
7.) I thank GOD for my relatives who always stuck together even if there are times that they have complicated lives but will be won by GOD very soon (I declare so).
8.) I thank GOD for my friends who have been very loyal to me and who are gradually won by GOD. I thank GOD for my friends in Blogger because they offer real friendship.
9.) I thank GOD for my youths who never stop striving in having a strong faith and a Godly life.
10.) I thank GOD for my text ministry, my youth ministry, my cell group ministry and my calling to serve GOD by all possible means.
11.) I thank GOD for all the people who have hurt me in the past for in my weaknesses, GOD's Power has been made perfect.
12.) I thank GOD for all the material blessings that are unexpectedly but bountifully given to me.
13.) I thank GOD for all the trials that were showered upon me for if not for those, GOD's strength wouldn't have been manifested, character hadn't been brought forth, perseverance and patience haven't been instilled and GOD's glory shouldn't have been shown.
14.) I thank GOD for everything that I am not because HE loves me perfectly.
15.) I thank GOD for HIS love, HIS grace, HIS faithfulness, HIS mercy, HIS favor, HIS wisdom, and HIS discernment & for my life, my heart, my soul, my body, my mind and my spirit that HE entrusted to me. I thank GOD for my past, my present and my future.

I thank GOD for every day that I could thank HIM freely.

These are just few of the things I could be thankful for in my entire existence til eternity.

How about you? What do you need to thank for? Make a list of your own and please GOD by doing so. I thank GOD for you, dear child of GOD!

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! IN EVERYTHING, GIVE THANKS!

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thank God for you...love you sis

Sherri Murphy said...

Hon, I have a cousin who is a missionary to the Phillipines as has been for many years.

God bless you.

~hon~ said...

Oh wow..now you got me wondering where your cousin is doing missions.

Btw, I couldn't seem to post comments in your blog. Why is that? Do you happen to know what could be wrong with it?