Wednesday, November 5, 2008

i feel so loved!

I am just simply amazed by my beautiful blessing from GOD.

If you think that true love doesn't exist, think again.

I have never been loved and respected like this before. I am still going to share and want everyone to know that all women deserve to be treated right. That we are beautiful princesses of GOD and we also desire good love and we will have it if we only believe and trust in GOD.

I have been a victim of mistreatment. But I never stopped believing that somewhere out there, my true love (next to GOD) exists.

Earlier, I asked Cody, "Even if we've had our complications, you still want me?"

He lovingly said, "That's the past. All I can think about right now is you...right now. I want to think about what we can accomplish from this day forward."

I admire his answer so much! Why? As we all know, women are very emotional. Men are into the physical aspect. Knowing that a man understands and respects you this much is incomparable.

I am so thankful that GOD gave me the man who is more than what I've desired.

I want to encourage you that with GOD, nothing is impossible. Learn to wait. HE will give you the best. Surrender everything to HIM. Delight in the LORD.

Open your doors. You'll never know who is the right one if you don't open your eyes, ears and heart. Do not limit yourself. Do not limit GOD on what HE can do to your life.

Job 28:28
And he said to man, 'The fear of the Lord—that is wisdom, and to shun evil is understanding.'

Psalm 25:12-14
12 Who, then, is the man that fears the LORD ?
He will instruct him in the way chosen for him.

13 He will spend his days in prosperity,
and his descendants will inherit the land.

14 The LORD confides in those who fear him;
he makes his covenant known to them.

Psalm 103:17-18
17 But from everlasting to everlasting

the LORD's love is with those who fear Him,

and His righteousness with their children's children-

18 with those who keep His covenant
and remember to obey His precepts.

Psalm 111:10
"The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom;
all who follow His precepts have good understanding.
To Him belongs eternal praise."

Psalm 112:1
Praise the LORD.
Blessed is the man who fears the LORD,
who finds great delight in His commands.

Psalm 115:13
"He will bless those who fear the LORD— small and great alike."

Proverbs 3:7
"Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the LORD and shun evil."

Proverbs 8:13
"To fear the LORD is to hate evil; I hate pride and arrogance, evil behavior and perverse speech."

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD BE WITH YOU ALWAYS!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: