Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Youth Cell Meetings

Handling young people is one of the most challenging tasks in GOD's ministry but serving GOD is so rewarding.

This week, we've had 2 youth cell meetings. One here in Dagupan composed of my youths. The other is in Ilocos Sur, my youngest sister's classmates. The Dagupan cell meeting tested my patience as one of the kids weren't listening to my invited speaker which is very humiliating for me but then I was very happy with the Ilocos Sur cell meeting because I was looking to each face eagerly listening to me. I thank GOD for everything that HE's giving us. Challenging but rewarding. Also, Cody and I had to treat some friends and youths for a few lunches but amazingly, GOD used my beautiful aunt to treat us to a few fancy restaurants in Dagupan. Very good food. GOD is truly good. First, HE gives you trials then HE gives you blessings that are far better than the trials. Been through a lot in this ministry. I am very honored to serve GOD with or without blessings. GOD has been faithful in teaching me and Cody with patience. I still thank GOD for the young people I'm handling and the young people I've met. Oh and before I forget, I asked the young people at Ilocos to share their own testimonies. When I've had the last girl speak, it was very heartwarming to know that GOD used me to answer her prayers because she wanted the cell meeting so much. She got me teary-eyed. GOD is wow! We weren't actually going to go there but I kept thinking about those souls. GOD has burdened my soul to share to those hungry souls. I was excited and at the same time pressured to share after her testimony. hehehe! But then, it was really nice to see those beautiful children of GOD to listen to you share GOD's Word. I give all the praises to our GOD alone! HE made everything possible for us.

GOD sharpens us. GOD uses other people to sharpen us like pencils. Pencils won't be sharpened without the sharpener and the holder. We won't be sharpened without our Sharpener and the Holder of our lives.



Proverbs 27:17
"As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another."

GOD uses other people to test us. To make us stronger. To make us grow more in character. To sharpen us to the way HE wanted us to be.

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

REMEMBER: WHEN YOU ARE BURDENED, OBEY GOD! HE NEVER BURDENS THE OTHER IF SOMETHING IS MEANT FOR YOU. WHEN YOU ARE BURDENED, GOD IS CALLING YOU TO OBEY HIM! GO AND OBEY! YOU WILL NEVER KNOW HOW GOOD IT FEELS TO SERVE GOD UNTIL YOU START DOING IT CONTINUOUSLY.

GOD BE WITH YOU! GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: