Monday, October 27, 2008

Weakness


Each and everyone of us is not perfect. Specifically, Christians.

Christians have a goal to be holy and perfect in the eyes of GOD but we never get to that point. Why? Because IF we are all perfect, then we don't need GOD anymore.

I've had so many revelations today since I've been asking GOD so many times already. I need revelations everyday as much as you do, you know. I'm being makulit. hehehe! I'd love to share those revelations NOW! hehehe!

1st text message sent by Ate Cheryl:
Thought for the day:
"Don't ever try to understand everything; some things will just never make sense. Don't ever be reluctant to show your feelings; when you're happy, give in to it. When you're not, live with it. Don't ever feel threatened by the future; take life one day at a time. Don't ever feel guilty about the past; what's done is done. Learn from any mistakes you have made."

This is my revelation for my lovelife. I have been weak lately. Spiritually and emotionally. I believe it's because of my unfaithfulness to GOD. I admit that because of my busy schedule, my spiritual life has been affected. If your faith fails, everything else fails so put GOD first. Based on experience. I've always believed this. The devil took that 'weakness' as his foothold but I'm glad that my GOD is bigger than any foothold. HE is my Rock and my Fortress. My Deliverer. I have been scared in expressing my feelings through words. Something that is not good for a relationship. I asked for a revelation through a silent prayer and GOD sent me this text message. I believe so. GOD never disappoints me whenever I needed revelations.

2nd text message sent by Bro Nonie:
"Do you know what is hard about being too strong? Nobody might care to ask if you're hurt. But it's great coz GOD knows and cares for us."

Christians tend to show they're strong for GOD's glory but you can never show GOD's glory without showing your weaknesses. How can someone know that your GOD is strong if they don't know you're weak, right? It always feels great to have helped someone so let someone help you. Eliminate pride. Everyone around us get weak even our spiritual leaders. It is our responsibility to check on them once in a while and to encourage them even if it doesn't seem that they need it. We are their accountability partners. I've read news about pastors of big churches who failed and sinned big time. We can't watch them fail. Watch the holiness of others, as what my sister once said. It is the responsibility of the people (members) around them to check on them and not assume that they're strong all the time. Without my Cody, I would have failed this race. For those who don't believe that GOD uses people, well, better think again. Ponder on it. GOD uses my boyfriend to strengthen me. Not that GOD isn't complete but coz GOD's Holy Spirit lives in people who has faith in HIM. That's why GOD used Moses as HIS servant and Aaron as the speaker. You have to be humble. GOD will help you once you've recognized your weaknesses. You can't seem to hear HIM when your heart is hardened by something or someone. So open your spiritual ears and your heart to GOD.

3rd text message from Jergens:
"You won't fully enjoy a swing unless you raise your feet from the ground. You won't fully enjoy a boat ride unless you remove the rope's knot from the river bank. Your dog won't fully enjoy his/her "dog life" unless you remove the chain on his/her neck. Lesson: never ever limit yourself when it comes to happiness, learn how to let go and take risk. Life is much beautiful outside the comfort zone."

Happiness is a choice. You can either choose to be sad all your life or go your way and choose the path of happiness that leads to the good life GOD has in store for you. A happiness that corresponds to GOD's Will in your life. Learn to let go of your worries and have faith in GOD that HE will always direct your path and guide your feet. Well, anyway, HE already knows your future so why not trust the Author of your life, right? Take risk according to GOD's Will. If you are risking for HIS greater glory, then go for it. If you are comfortable in not risking because you are afraid then you are missing out a lot. If you haven't tried to live the path of righteousness yet, better start now. You'll never know what's in store unless you risk some and find some. I am a testimony of this. I was scared to risk and let my guard down because I am so afraid to love again and might get hurt again, but I realized that GOD will never leave me and that HE gives trials for HIS glory and for us to learn and pass onto others. If I don't try to risk, I won't know what lies ahead of that comfort zone. Like now, I am so scared that Cody might hurt me coz of the past I've had. But, I know GOD will not forsake me. I am risking coz of my revelations and the faith and trust I have in GOD. So far, so good. And also, Cody has been consistent with his patience with me, his care, his love and respect. To top it off, he has been growing in GOD. My fervent prayer for him. GOD is so good!

My devotions for today:
Psalm 107

Pretty long chapter so just click on it if you desire to read it. I just realized now that this is the perfect devotions for me today. Truly, GOD's love endures forever. While I was reading it this morning, I didn't know why I've read that. Now I know. I'm so happy that my gift is back. hehehe! That's why it's always advisable to read your devotions in the morning because it starts your day right and you bring it with you all throughout the day. I have been unfaithful but not rebellious in my ways but then GOD delivers me all the time. That's what this book/chapter speaks of. GOD's undying love to HIS people whatever they do. I love the last verse...

Psalm 107:43
"Whoever is wise, let him heed these things
and consider the great love of the LORD."

The conclusion that is well meant for me. You have GOD's promises everyday, too, so read your Bible and meditate on it. Believe and it shall be given unto you.

A Scripture verse that has been revealed to me twice through 2 different email devotionals:
Joshua 1:9
"...Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go."

This is a revelation for my career and lovelife. Since I've been unfaithful to GOD lately, I don't know what to do and think. I've thought of not-so-good things. I've been scared physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually. But GOD is faithful. HE gave me this verse twice. HE is makulit, too. I love it! hehehe! I still know my purpose though and I'm going to be stuck with that forever and I love every single bit of it! GOD's strength shows only when you're weak. That is the main purpose of trials in your life.

2 Corinthians 12:9
But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Once the Holy Spirit nudged us to move and obey, do it.

Exodus 23:20-22 (NKJV)
“Behold, I send an Angel before you to keep you in the way and to bring you into the place which I have prepared. Beware of Him and obey His voice; do not provoke Him, for He will not pardon your transgressions; for My name is in Him. But if you indeed obey His voice and do all that I speak, then I will be an enemy to your enemies and an adversary to your adversaries."

Well, I am back on track. Thank GOD! I thank GOD for a boyfriend who continues to grow in HIM. Thank you for the patience, honey.

This blog should be updated daily. hehehe! Please remind me. We have revelations everyday.

GOD'S WISDOM AND DISCERNMENT BE UPON YOU!

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: