Saturday, October 4, 2008

24 hours!!!

I am so nervously excited! 24 hours left before I see my honey. Also called darling, sweetie, sweetness..so much more! hehehe! Our very first personal meeting.

I just want to glorify and thank GOD for the relationship I have now with Cody. This is a new stage for our relationship. A natural one. Everything seems so new and overwhelming. My relationship with Cody is one of my best gifts from GOD. He is such a beautiful blessing from our FATHER. Please pray for us. Everything in my life is because of GOD's love, grace, favor, blessings, faithfulness, goodness and glory!

Thank you, my dear friends.

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

ALL THE GLORY IN OUR RELATIONSHIP BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: