Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A simple revelation

I have been unfaithful lately. I am still a sinner but GOD's grace is so sufficient as what HE promised in 2 Corinthians 12:9. One of my beautiful rhema verses. HE will let us stumble not fall as what HE promised in Psalm 37:23-24. This morning, I had to wake up from my spiritual sleep. GOD is so faithful with revelations and new rhema's. This afternoon, I am fully packed spiritually. I had a beautiful but very simple revelation about winning souls.

I was going to Dagupan City to meet up with my friend coz we were going to play pool. It has been a long time since we last played. Karen is my coach. She taught me how to play pool and til now, we enjoy playing together. Trying to win over the other. hahaha! And it has been a routine that after we play pool, we go straight to McDonald's to eat after getting tired. hahaha! Anyway, I have to rewind...hehehe! I have to ride a tricycle then a jeepney to get to Dagupan. As I was unloading the tricycle, there are lots of jeepneys waiting for passengers. You just have to choose which one to ride on. I was about to ride onto the jeepney at the back of the tricycle but then the other jeepney driver at the front of the tricycle called out to me so I rode that instead.

Revelation: When we win souls, we call their attention. We do not wait for them to call our attention. We recognize their presence in this beautiful world. We make them feel they're wanted, desired and significant in living.

Simple but I am so amazed by this revelation. I am so thankful for my calling that even if I am unfaithful at times, GOD continues to feed the Holy Spirit in me. Thank GOD for HIS endless faithfulness. You are blessed. Why? Because the Holy Spirit is always free and open for your reach. I am so thankful for GOD's amazing grace. I am not afraid to admit that I get weak for in my weakness, GOD's power, grace and strength never runs out. I want more! Desire more and you'll get more.

Lyrics:


I come on my knees
To lay down before you
Bringing all that I am
Longing only to know you
Seeking your face
And not only your hand
I find you embracing me
Just as I am

And I lift these songs
To you and you alone
As I sing to you
In my praises make your home

Chorus:
To my audience of one
You are Father, and you are Son
As your spirit flows free,
Let it find within me
A heart that beats to praise you.
And now just to know you more
Has become my great reward
To see your kingdom come
And your will be done
I only desire to be yours,
Lord

So what could I bring
To honor your majesty
What song could I sing
That would move the heart of royalty
And all that I have
Is the life that you’ve given me
So Lord let me live for you
My song with humility

And Lord as the love song
Of my life is played
I have one desire
To bring glory to your name

CHORUS

And we lift these songs
To you and you alone
As we sing to you
In our praises make your home

CHORUS




Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

GOD IS NEVER TOO FAR FOR YOUR REACH! HE IS ALWAYS THERE TO BE WITH YOU! BE BLESSED!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: