Friday, October 31, 2008

Guess who's coming home?

Image from travel with a challenge

Well, the title should be in plural form hahaha!

My sisters are coming home! yay!

My mom is making a feast. hehehe! There's ice cream, salad and beef something. hehehe!

This is fun!

I am so happy because my sisters have a beautiful life in GOD now. My 23-year old sister works at Samsung as a PR Assistant. My 12-year old sister studies in a prestigious HS in the Philippines in Ilocos Sur. All GOD's blessings.

I am truly blessed with my 23-year old sister. She has been single since birth. No boyfriends yet. Now, she is patiently waiting as she is serving the LORD. She is focused in her youth cell group now and her job. Most of all, she is focused in GOD. One of GOD's blessings to her is her work. GOD has blessed her with free cellphones. hehehe! Also, she gets to go to other places in the country for free. When GOD gives, HE gives abundantly!

I am also blessed with my 12-year old sister. At a young age, she already has the hunger to win souls. She asked me to lead a youth cell meeting at her school. She didn't even ask my permission but assumed that I'll agree. Well, I did. hahaha! At a very young age, GOD is already reigning her life.

I am very honored to have them as my sisters.

If I had the chance to live my life over and over, I'd still want them to be my sisters.

SISTERS ARE LIKE PEARLS IN THE SEA. RARE BUT BEAUTIFUL.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD BE WITH YOU!

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: