Wednesday, October 15, 2008

GOD's Angels

Image from Eli's angels

Hebrews 13:2
"Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some people have entertained angels without knowing it."

I have been hearing stories about angels. About how babies have the most chance to see angels. How some young people at church see visions of angels around them. The most beautiful stories I've heard is from the 'School of Inner Healing and Deliverance.' I have experienced it myself. It is going to be confidential unless you ask me. hahaha! This is a late post though. hahaha!

Testimony:
This is not my testimony but Cody's. This happened while I was waiting for Cody. When he departed his plane and he was inside the airport, there was a man who asked him, "You look new here. We were on the same plane. You were sitting in front of me on the plane. So can I help you find where you're going? Are you looking for someone?" That man led him to the spot where Cody should be waiting for me. But then, I already saw him when they were going down the ramp. When I surprised Cody, it was amazing that before I was going to approach him, the man said, "There she is!" Both of them don't have any idea of what I'm wearing. It's just surprising for me that that man would know Cody is new in an international airport. When Cody hugged me, he said "Thank you" to the man then the man disappeared out of the crowd. I believe that GOD's Angels exist. Do you?

Hebrews 1:14
"Are not all angels ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation?"

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

You don't have to see to believe. You just got to have faith. It is already written in HIS Book that HE sends HIS angels to help and minister to HIS dear children. BE BLESSED TODAY!

GOD BE WITH YOU! GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: