Monday, October 20, 2008

A Blessed Day


Every day made by GOD is beautiful.

I've been down and low these past 3 days and some people don't even know it and they treat me rudely and abusively because I don't give them the attention that they want. I truly admire the selfless people who care to ask how I'm doing. I don't need lots of advices. All I need for now is just the presence of real friends who know how to ask how I'm doing. It doesn't have to be extravagant. All it takes is a quick 'hi.' Real friends should be comfortable with the silence needed. You don't have to be talking all the time to please one another. I am not perfect. I still encounter problems. I still get sad when moments of sadness attack me but GOD is my ultimate joy. HE uses real friends to cheer me up. HE also gave me a void that only one person can fill and that is my soulmate. My Cody.

This morning, I had that sad feeling. I had a 'children' encounter. When I rode the jeepney, one of the parents at school paid for my fare. I thanked her and asked her about her children. It was amazing to know that her boys were very concerned about her. How her eldest doesn't want to go back to my parents' school which is a private school because he doesn't want his parents to have problems in paying the tuition fees. I also found out that he and his siblings save up their money by walking when going to school and going home. And that he also knows how to take care of his siblings by cooking for them when their parents are away. Also, the youngest girl who is at the age of 5 already knows how to get her clothes from being sun-dried and put them back at the drawer. The parent was crying while she was telling me those stories. I admire her kids for the beautiful hearts they have without forcing them to do chores. Some children nowadays are brought up rudely. I rarely find children like these. Some children nowadays are brought up in a spoiled bratty way. These kids I'm talking about are at the age of 5-12. Young hearts who know how to care for their parents. My heart melted while listening to her. And to think, they are our neighbor. 3 houses away from us. Second, while I was in the jeepney, while the music was playing, I saw this little, cute girl lip-synching with the song. It was cute because her face was very dramatic. Third, I had another little, adorable girl look at me and she smiled. I smiled back at her while she stared at me. Children always make my day good. I am pleased with my little, smart nephew who obeys me. Before, we would usually fight because he's very spoiled with me. But now, I've learned that you must learn to say 'no' so that children won't abuse you and get whatever they want. Discipline is one of the best gifts you can give to children. I lift these beautiful children up to GOD.

I am truly blessed today. I had my friend, Karen treat me for lunch and Jergens treat me for snacks. I have been eating a lot lately. hehehe! When GOD gives, HE gives abundantly. HE also answered my prayer. I just need more discernment for HIS Perfect Will for me in a certain matter I asked from HIM. GOD has never disappointed us. HE just wants the best for us.

To my real friends, thank you for always praying for me. I love you!

To my honey, thank you for always being there for me. I LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH, MY CODY!

To my parents, thank you for not forsaking me. I LOVE YOU ALWAYS!

TO OUR HEAVENLY FATHER, THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING! I LOVE YOU TIL ETERNITY WITH ALL OF ME!

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!




Images in this post are from planetapex

No comments: