Friday, October 31, 2008

Desert Song by Hillsong



Verse 1:
This is my prayer in the desert
And all that's within me feels dry
This is my prayer in the hunger in me
My God is a God who provides

Verse 2:
And this is my prayer in the fire
In weakness or trial or pain
There is a faith proved
Of more worth than gold
So refine me Lord through the flames

Chorus:
And I will bring praise
I will bring praise
No weapon forged against me shall remain

I will rejoice
I will declare
God is my victory and He is here

Verse 3:
And this is my prayer in the battle
And triumph is still on it's way
I am a conqueror and co-heir with Christ
So firm on His promise I'll stand

Bridge:
All of my life
In every season
You are still God
I have a reason to sing
I have a reason to worship

Verse 4:
This is my prayer in the harvest
When favor and providence flow
I know I'm filled to be emptied again
The seed I've received I will sow

~~~Insight~~~

This song was just shared to me earlier by one of my closest girl friends, Ms. El Shaddai Loresco.

All of us get through those dry moments in our lives. Our weaknesses. Our feeling of unworthiness. Our unfaithfulness to GOD. Our desert.

It is not about us. We are created to please our Creator. HE is worthy of all our praise.

It is not about whether we are worthy or not. GOD is our victory. HE is worthy of your love and worship.

We are filled to be emptied again. We strive to be perfect for HIM but that perfectness comes when HE comes back again. No one has been perfect and no one is. No one is righteous. No one is good. ONLY GOD IS.

In our weaknesses and imperfectness, GOD's glory shines!

In our desert, only GOD is our River!

Let HIM wash you, cleanse you and work in you. Open your minds and hearts.

STUDY YOUR BIBLE TODAY! ASK FOR GOD'S WISDOM IN EVERY SCRIPTURE THAT YOU READ! DO NOT BE LITERAL ALL THE TIME! BE SENSITIVE SPIRITUALLY.

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD BE WITH YOU!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: