Saturday, October 25, 2008

Jergens Jessel Sarmiento

My faithful follower. A real friend. A loyal companion. A soldier of GOD.

If I have to define friendship, I'd say 'Jergens.'

We have known each other for a long time already. But, we've been real friends since last year only.

Jergens is not perfect. I am not, too. But together, we call ourselves 'Moses and Joshua' or 'Paul and Barnabas.' Moses' successor is Joshua. A success is not a success without a successor, as what sister Melissa once quoted at church. Jergens always insists to be Paul. hahaha! So be it. Barnabas' gift is a heart for people, anyway. hahaha!

Jergens is like a sister to me. A sister in CHRIST. She once made a feature article about me that was for the school paper. She encourages me when I'm weak and I do the same. She listens to my advices and rebukes. She never slandered me. She never raised her voice at me. She never argued with me just so she could win an argument. She knows how to apologize when she makes a mistake. She knows when to listen and when to talk. She always asks how I'm doing. She cares about everything in my life. She's never afraid to cry when she has to. She discerns when I get sad at her (one way to know who your real friends are). She makes me unique and creative gifts. She is never selfish when it comes to me. She understands every concern that I have and we both learn from it. She makes mistakes but knows how to accept and confess them. She understands my moods. She still stays with me come what may because she is never selfish to keep to herself. She is my advocate. She is smart and perseverant with her studies. She desires to learn more. She is interested with my lovelife. She is the only person who really knows about my love story with Cody. She knows it's GOD's gift.

When I've read an 'Our Daily Bread' article entitled 'The Apprentice', I've instantly thought of Jergens. I will always thank GOD for the friendship I have with her. It is GOD's gift to me since we've met each other personally in an 'Encounter GOD Retreat.'



THANK GOD TODAY FOR THE REAL FRIENDS YOU HAVE!

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD BE WITH YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS!

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: