Saturday, October 18, 2008

A very sad day


Cody left this morning for the US. I've been crying so much last night that we barely had a conversation. We just mostly stared at each other's eyes. When he was telling me sweet things, I couldn't help but cry. I am missing him so much! He is the one. I do not desire any man but him. I've seen so many things with him. Like a saying at a Shakey's restaurant, "...Your mission is to Spread the Word." and others more that are situated above 2 buildings. I will soon post the pictures of those when Cody gets home. I've learned a lot with him. Mostly about patience. Through thick and thin, he is the only man that I love and I will love. Please never stop praying for us. We are grateful for your gifts of prayer.

Anyway, I was so sad this morning when he left. I couldn't even talk to him in the taxi as he kept on babbling. He just kept on staring at me. He loves staring at me. I had to let him go real quick coz I'm not very good with goodbye's but then, we didn't say goodbye. We said our 'laters.' I am excited for the next meeting. We'll be together for good by then, my love.

As I was in the first bus on my way back to the province, there was a movie played. One boy was named Cody. I felt sadder that I got teary-eyed. At the bus terminal for the second bus, I saw a little boy. He is Filipino-American but his foreign blood dominated him more. As I was staring at him, his mom was trying to give him a piece of loaf bread but he wouldn't take it and cried. His mom then picked a small piece and he took it. He made me smile. My first unforced smile for the day. I told myself that I will have children someday. The boy will look like my Cody and the girl will look like me as Cody always insists. Awww...I feel like crying again. I miss him. A sad feeling. Worse than all the break-ups I've been through. We've counted the days before meeting and we still counted sadly when the day came to separate temporarily. He has my heart locked to him alone.



Ecclesiastes 7:3
"Sorrow is better than laughter, because a sad face is good for the heart."

I thank GOD for a real relationship that I never had before. I lift this relationship to GOD alone. I am very thankful for the strength that GOD is giving me. Inspite of all the odds, HE is always faithful to me and to Cody.

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

GOD BE WITH YOU! GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: