Friday, May 15, 2009

Why Waiting is Trusting

In spite of my busy week (REALLY BUSY), I always make it a point to read 2 email devotionals out of 40 that I get each day. Yes, I know. hahaha! Anyway, I just took a little of my time to post this because I need to sleep early. Tomorrow is a VERY busy day for a surprise party. I will be back soon. Gotta catch up in the blog world. I will comment on posts very soon.

I read this email devotional today...

WHY WAITING IS TRUSTING

Very beautiful and powerful, indeed!!!

A short article that gives a lot of insights to every aspect of our lives.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! P.U.S.H.

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH GOD!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hon!! Wow, I am so behind in the blogging world but I wanted to stop by and say hey and that I hope you have a really great, blessed, fun weekend!! love you sis in Jesus!!!!! God bless~