Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My Dad is Home

After wrestling with us, my dad eagerly wanted to go home the second day he was at the hospital.

The doctors said that he might be confined for 5-15 days. Amazingly, it only took him 3 nights and 4 days in the hospital.

My dad is home.

Still, there is so much to pray for. Everyday. Complete healing and fast recovery for his retrogate amnesia.

It is difficult for him to sleep at night and he is scared of the window. He was asking us to close the window last night but no window was open. The accident left its mark, alright. BUT GOD CAN DO ALL THINGS!!!

Do you believe that? I do. If you do, please please please don't stop praying for my dad. Thank you so much.

My heart goes out to the people who have prayed for my dad. An advance gratitude for those who will pray for him. Thank you very much.

Special thanks to Karen, MILK, Michele, Angela, and Kim. Thank you so much for your "prayer" comments for my posts about my dad.

My friends, all of you are very much loved and appreciated.

GOD'S POWER SURPASSES EVERYTHING IN THIS WORLD.

I will always believe that WITH GOD, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!

Praise GOD for everything!!!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH GOD AND TO THOSE WHO BELIEVE AND TRUST HIM ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU - NO MATTER WHAT!

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello my friend, I will P.U.S.H for you, your father and your family. May God give peace, comfort and strength to you, your father and your entire family.

Much love to you my friend.

Karen said...

Amen! God can do ALL things...and He hears our prayers...