Saturday, May 23, 2009

A Little Love Can Make a Big Difference


All of us were created unique and different. Different views, perspectives and opinions. All of us have our own pride. We must admit our pride in order to gain humility.

I'd like to share this wonderful devotional. I have been introduced to "Our Daily Bread" years ago and I've respected it so much that I even resort to it whenever I am in a struggle or trial. Even when I have backslid, I still read it. GOD has always been with me - faithfully waiting for me to come back HOME. I have a huge pet peeve about "differences" so I strongly struggle with it but the good thing is I want it to lessen so that I could be more gentle and useful in GOD's ministry.

I'm Right; You Must Be Wrong

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH GOD!!!

P.U.S.H.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU - NO MATTER WHAT!

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale. Be a blessing. Be different spiritually and everything else will follow.

LET JESUS CHRIST SHINE HIS LIGHT THROUGH YOU, MY FRIEND!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

people differences. i have been dealing with the same thing, ate hon. one time, God showed me that people are really diverse, but He can handle us all, let alone love us all. and so, as His children, we must have the same heart.:-)

this is a word spoken in season. love it. and i love you.