Friday, May 8, 2009

IT IS ALL GOD!!!

Well, what can I say? I shall delete some sad things in my blog. hehehe!

Psalm 34:18
The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.

This is one of my life verses.

Moving onto the beautiful things...

I was very sad and hurt this morning. A blogpost broke my heart. But then, GOD caught my attention. GOD has a purpose for breaking my heart at that moment. Thank you for everyone who prayed for me. They worked, my friends. They really did. The moment I felt I was hurting, I cried my heart out in prayer. GOD made me realize some things. How I lost focus and how I was renewed and now, it is much better. I realized the importance of prayer. Prayer is my weakness. Meaning, I can just say a short prayer for the morning and that's it. Prayer has been a routine to me these past few months. So many days, I have asked GOD what's wrong with me. I knew something I'm doing wasn't enough. GOD woke me up from that long sleep. Now, I am revived, renewed and awake! Well, I've read a book about prayer that even the desires of the heart are already simple prayers. Still, I wanted something new out of the ordinary. Focus: PRAYER.

First answered prayer
My young male cousin who is also one of the youths I handle have long been praying for his mom. My aunt is one of my co-workers. I remember one time when my cousin and I were in the jeepney, I told him to just continue on inviting his mom to church. My mom and I always encouraged my aunt to go to church with us - with her son. One Sunday morning, she went to church. I was absent. hehehe! I forgot why. But then, she told me that this will go on every Sunday. She is a single parent.

Second answered prayer
An ex of mine had been a good friend to me for 5 years now. When we got together, he never admitted to me that he has a son with another girl. He admitted it to me on my birthday last 2004 (if I'm not mistaken) but then he also ignored me then. He never married the girl. I found out this year that they had a new baby girl. This year, I remember praying to GOD on how I hope he would just love the girl and marry her someday, if not now. Last week, for the very first time, he called the girl "his wife." I just realized it this week. hehehe!

Third answered prayer
I was hurting earlier because I get too attached with my friends even here in Blogger. I just have the huge desire to win souls for CHRIST. Earlier, I kind of overreacted (as what Cody described hehehe). It opened my eyes to this spiritual warfare we have everyday. I thought I was going to lose a soul this morning. It really went through my heart to my bones. Just painful. But then, I made it a point to pray first and ask GOD for HIS strength. HE made me realize a lot of things. Being able to thank GOD in spite of the pain and remember the blessings HE has given me.

Two of my friends from Blogger sent me these messages...

"Who is this Hon girl? Why is she always throwing the word of God around and telling people to pray?" And when you started commenting on my posts and I read a bit about you on your blogs, I was like Wow. She knows what's going on. She's a great example. And you really really brightened my day Hon. -an email message

i will always be christian i love u my fave blogger u help me more than anyone -a text message

I may feel bad or even fail at times but then GOD is enough for me. HE sends me these friends to encourage me and be my real friends. I just pray that they will always draw nearer to GOD and that they will have a deeper, intimate relationship with HIM everyday. All Christians need encouragements, too. I'm really glad that I have an impact to other people but then what makes my heart soar is that GOD is being glorified in my life - words and deeds. That's all that matters to me. To glorify GOD and to win more souls to HIM.

My friends in Blogger, I love you more than you'll ever know. Yes I get really attached to my friends. I will be loyal to you until the end of time.

In my weaknesses, GOD'S POWER IS REVEALED!

GOD IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH GOD!!!

P.U.S.H.

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale. Be a blessing. Be different.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU - NO MATTER WHAT!

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

2 comments:

Omah's Helping Hands said...

Amen! This is a beautiful post Hon, but then they all are. I too have learned this lesson. It's a powerful lesson to learn. There are times when it is hard to remember to pray first sometimes when grief overcomes us. But going to God is the one and only thing that will help. His love and compassion for us is so fulfilling. Life has been so glorious even through the hard times since coming back to Him! Love and miss you dearly my sweet friend and sister in Christ!

Anonymous said...

AW Hon I love you too~! Seriously I do I was just thanking God for you today because you are such an encouragement to me and I am so so SOOOOOO glad to have you in my family (in Christ :) have a blessed, fun weekend!!