Friday, May 8, 2009

My Heartfelt Gratitude

I simply want to thank everyone who prayed for us last night.

Now the typhoon is gone. It really was a strong one but I thank GOD so much because there were no damages. I sent a text message to all my friends and relatives around the country and asked how they were doing and if there were damages. PRAISE GOD there weren't any! Houses are safe and so are people. I'm so amazed!

There were no electricity yesterday from 5pm until this morning at 9am. Last night, before I went to sleep, all I did was pray and sing worship. I'm so grateful that the typhoon didn't damage anything unlike the typhoon last year. GOD IS SO GREAT!!! OUR GOD IS MUCH STRONGER THAN ANY STORM!!!

Thank you so much for your prayers, my friends. They worked.

While the electricity was out, I prepared my next post in MS Word. I will post it and catch up later with the blogs because this is a busy day for work and for the preparation of the youth cell meeting again tomorrow. Please pray for that, too. Thank you so much!

A BIG THANK YOU FOR THE PRAYERS!!!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH GOD!!!

P.U.S.H.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU - NO MATTER WHAT!

No comments: