Tuesday, May 26, 2009

All Because of GOD

Yesterday was a difficult day but still beautiful.

My dad, for some reason, got upset with my relatives working at the school. After the anger, he wanted to go to his friends. We did not leave him. We asked him to go home with us. He refused. My mom asked us to go home so we could cook food. My mom accompanied my dad to his friends. It was so difficult because we were worried so we went to pick him up at 10pm. We crossed paths. So when we came back home, he was already here. All we could do is pray for him.

When I woke up, I read my Bible first. My devotions talked about Nehemiah. GOD impressed something in my heart. I decided to obey. When I was taking a shower, his "bad influence" friend came with another friend. I got worried coz they were asking him to shower (to go somewhere I suppose). I didn't hear what they talked about outside. I sent my mom text messages. She told me to calm down and pray. Immediately, I thought of not judging them anymore. I believe that every vice has a reason behind. I have lived in sin. I know what it's like to be in the world. So now, I'm placing myself in their shoes. Understand them more. Love them like JESUS.

When I had my room all to myself, I firmly decided to obey GOD's impression in my heart. I cried and felt GOD cleanse me. I forgave my dad's friends instantly. Instead, HE replaced it with a loving heart that desires to win their souls to CHRIST. I am a sinner saved by GOD's grace and by grace alone, other sinners need JESUS CHRIST. GOD impressed in my heart that I should be willing to be an instrument of HIS love and grace. I was so happy. I cried my heart out. I had to release the pain but it was replaced with forgiveness, joy, peace and love. When I went to work, I was so happy. Everyone noticed. And the task that GOD entrusted to me has been amazingly heard and used by GOD to change me more in the inside. I'm so amazed! I've been hanging out with my dad more than I've used to before. It is so much fun to talk to him. He jokes a lot but of course, he forgets a lot coz of his amnesia and sometimes, it really makes us laugh. He laughs a lot. GOD brought my dad home early today. No problems. No worries. I'm so happy! My dad has been improving with his memory. He's more sensible now. He was asking for spaghetti earlier at around 3pm. He remembered until 5pm. So great! GLORY TO GOD ALONE!

I was also able to share with Jergens, my young, best girl friend. We read about Deborah and Hannah earlier. We talked about Samuel and the prodigal son. We talked about disappointments and our families. We were indeed accountable with each others' faith. This day is so beautiful...ALL BECAUSE OF GOD!!!

HE DID EVERYTHING! Tomorrow is a new day to look forward to. A new day for another impression. It's so great to have an amazing spiritual breakthrough. THANK GOD!!!



SHOUT LOUD, LOUD UNTIL THE WALLS COME DOWN! WE HAVE ALREADY WON! ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH GOD!!!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU - NO MATTER WHAT!

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale. Be a blessing. Be different.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

3 comments:

kim said...

Amen!

today is really a beautiful day!

So much reasons to praise God.

i am happy to read such an encouraging testimony of God's work in you and in your families lives.

God's name is lifted high through your posting.

And again, complete healing be upon your dad in Jesus Name I pray. Amen.

Saii said...

I pray that God keep showing you His Love
and talking to your heart in such an amazing way...



:)

Yasemin said...

Oh I'm glad that you were able to read and see that all things were possible with God sweetie!

You are so strong and brave. I loved hearing you last night. This is a bump in the road, but I feel that your dad will return to his normal self stronger and leaning to Christ even more than he was.

I think this accident will be such a blessing in that way. Perhaps, it will take something like this to open all of our hearts fully to Christ's awesome power.

I love you so dearly sweetie and this post was so inspiring.