Saturday, May 23, 2009

Then Sings My Soul Saturday - WE WIN!


JESUS CHRIST WON THE BATTLE ON THE CROSS 2000 YEARS AGO!

PRAISE YOUR PATHWAY TO VICTORY!!!

More songs at Amy of Signs, Miracles and Wonders



I'd like to take this opportunity to give thanks to our FATHER...

1.) Thank you LORD because my dad is safe and alive. The only things I've prayed to You when the accident happened is to spare him his life and to use him completely in Your ministry. I do not complain with what happened to him because FATHER, Your purpose is beautiful.

2.) Thank you LORD for my new spray cologne. I'm very picky with scents and I found something that fits my taste exactly and it smells like the one Cody gave me. It is cheap so I'm glad. hehehe!

3.) Thank you LORD for your financial provision. All the money spent do not matter to us. All that matters is that we're all safe and alive. FATHER, You have provided and You always will.

4.) Thank you LORD for my family and my Cody. They are my priceless treasures in this world. Having them in my life is such a huge blessing that I would never compare to anyone because they're from You. You make me a better person through them.

5.) Thank you for my real friends who never ran away from me when I needed them. Friends who would ask how I'm doing and tell me that they care and they're praying for me and my family. They are Your beautiful instruments, FATHER.

The little things matter a LOT to me. The little things are the most rewarding.

So what can you be thankful today?

FATHER, THANK YOU FOR YOURSELF. APART FROM YOU, WITHOUT YOU, I AM NOTHING! GOD, YOU ARE MY LIFE! THANK YOU FOR BEING MY VICTOR! ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO YOU ALONE!!!

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH GOD!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

Thank GOD today. Count your blessings, not your trials. Find some time to laugh.

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale. Be a blessing. Be different.

Even if others cannot.
Even if others will not.
Even if others are not.

No comments: