Friday, May 1, 2009

GOD's Protection and Healing from Swine Flu


I know you have heard about Swine Flu.

It's all over the news.

It is such a huge burden in my heart that I had to set aside all the phenomenon and just ask everyone to please pray for every soul right now. For everyone's protection and for the affected people's healing from Swine Flu.

By HIS stripes, we are healed.

This I know and believe, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH GOD!!!

I pray for the covering of the BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST upon all of us. In JESUS CHRIST Name, Amen.

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale. Be a blessing. Be different. PRAY, mighty warrior of GOD!

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH GOD!!! GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU - NO MATTER WHAT!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

3 comments:

Chris said...

Hi Hon. No way. I am definitely not angry with you. You are awesome! For a about a week, when I clicked on your blogs, I got the message that they had gone private. I just figured if they were private it would not make sense to have a link to them. As soon as I can I'll get them all on the roll again. My job has gotten very busy lately and I have joined another bible study so I don't get as much time to travel the blogs as I used too. I hope all is well. In Christ, Chris

Anonymous said...

Amen!!

Karen said...

Amen!