Monday, May 4, 2009

Represent CHRIST Today


Earlier while I was in the jeepney, I was thinking about Christianity. My mind was off. Like the noise of the world is being drowned by my pondering. I was thinking about Christians. About Christians who aren't real.

Suddenly, when I came back to my world because of a nonstop woman infront of me babbling about something (loudly). Well, she got my attention. She was talking about Christians. Look at that! Something in tune to my thinking. Anyway, she talked about "FAKE" Christians. She kept talking about a Christian family who brags about their riches and who aren't really Christians with their lifestyle. Okay I was just listening. She was telling the world about it. hehehe! jk

Then, I thought to myself, how many Christians in this world aren't real? If only they know the real meaning of CHRIST-ianity.

Being a CHRIST-ian is NOT a trademark. It is not used to label ourselves for the sake of having an identity. First, you need to find your identity before you name it. Be careful with what you label yourself with.

My friend, if you are a CHRISTIAN, please represent CHRIST in a way that is pleasing to GOD and to others. Yes, we cannot please everyone. Although, we have to live a life for GOD.

1 Peter 3:15-17
But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander. It is better, if it is God's will, to suffer for doing good than for doing evil.

After hearing a little about her stories, I suddenly thought of a quote I've read weeks ago...

The devil is content to let us profess Christianity as long as we do not practice it.

To view more of this article, please just click this ~> Our Daily Bread

The world has been practicing deception and lies. The just shall live by faith and by spirit. So my fellow believers in CHRIST, show what a real Christian is like. Represent CHRIST today in a manner that will glorify GOD alone. Soak yourselves in GOD's love so you may overflow endlessly.

WARNING: Watch every word you say and deed you do.

Why? Because everyone is waiting for your words and actions.

Strengthen and encourage your fellow believers instead of just trying to put them down. Win as many souls as possible.

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!! ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH GOD!!!

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale. Be a blessing. Be different.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU - NO MATTER WHAT!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

2 comments:

Deborah said...

Very wise words, my friend. Trying daily to be real in my witness for Christ.

Karen said...

That is so true...so many people that do not read the Bible or go to church will watch closely how professed "Christians" act in day to day life to see if there really is a difference or not...