Wednesday, April 1, 2009

This is FAITH!


Romans 12:2
Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—His good, pleasing and perfect will.

My sister sent me a quote last night after their G12 meeting with their female pastor, Ate Zhaleen Panlilio, and this is what she shared...

"Tonight is the night when we stop analyzing things. And start believing. Just believing! Let our faith take us to where we have never been before!"

In a world of pessimism, let GOD enrich you with optimism. Be different.

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale. Be a blessing.

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU - NO MATTER WHAT!

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

4 comments:

Karen said...

Amen!! Very encouraging words...

Omah's Helping Hands said...

You know, I've been reading this very thing and hearing it in many places! Is He talking to us or what? I've missed you dear sister! I hope to get caught up with you here soon.
I have an award for you too. :)

^_^ said...

I like that. So many times I struggle with planning and preparing and doing everything myself, when in fact, I just need to TRUST HIM. That's what faith is.

BTW, I loooove the beautiful pic under your blog title!

Be blessed!

:))

Yasemin said...

So excited bout the fast tomorrow! Love you!