Saturday, April 4, 2009

The Origin of Easter

Link
As a Christian, I desire to live in GOD's Word. Only in GOD's Word because I live for only one GOD. How about you?

As it is written...

Romans 12:2
Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—His good, pleasing and perfect will.

I've probably posted so many articles that have been rebuking but my desire is to spread the TRUTH. As everyone knows, the TRUTH hurts but the TRUTH will set you free.

Last 2007 was when GOD brought me back to HIS ministry. Last April 2008, our youth pastor in one of our outreach churches had shared the origin about Easter. When I was still little, we never celebrated Easter nor Lent. I don't know why. I forgot the story of our pastor already so I just researched for it. I would very much like to share the origin of Easter to you. It is up to you to judge everything. It is up to you to examine everything you celebrate. For me, I know the TRUTH and I desire to know more about JESUS CHRIST. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Passion for Truth - Origin of Easter

This is a good article. Very complete, I must say. I couldn't add more to it because of the complete details. Very well researched. Read the whole article so you won't miss anything out.

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale. Be a blessing. Be different.

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU - NO MATTER WHAT!

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH GOD!!!

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: