Friday, April 10, 2009

FOURTH SHOUTOUT: Comment Form Placement

I'd like to give attention to Andrea of A Parson's Wife, Jennifer of Walk by faith.....not by sight and TBOO of NOT PERFECT - ONLY FORGIVEN to please change your comment form placement (and to anyone I've left out). I really want to comment in your posts but then I couldn't because of that. I guess my Mac disables me to do so. I don't know why. I couldn't comment on "EMBEDDED POST"

If you would please take time to go to your Settings ~> Comments ~> Comment Form Placemen, please tick on anything but "Embedded post"

Thank you. I've been very busy so I haven't visited all blogs yet. I'm catching up on my sleep and I've been napping a lot. I'll really try to catch up with every blog I'm following. Hope you'll understand.

Thank you for your consideration and obedience. GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! P.U.S.H.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Rest is good! Happy Easter!