Saturday, April 4, 2009

Awards to Share


Here are the rules:• Copy the badge and put the logo on your blog sidebar or post.• Nominate at least 5 blogs (can be more) that for you are Uber Amazing!• Let them know that they have received this Uber Amazing award by commenting on their blog.•Share the love and link to this this post and to the person you received your award from.•Come back and comment here so that your link could be added to the master list of awardees.

History of the Uber Award: Uber (synonym to Super) Amazing Blog Award is a blog award given to sites who; inspire you, make you smile and laugh, gives amazing information, a great read, have an amazing design and any other reasons you can think of that makes them UBER amazing!

I have read this award when I was still kind of new in the blog world and I told myself, it's a cute award and prayed that someone would give it to me someday. Thank you so much, Tammy, for being GOD's instrument to answer that prayer.

Okay I received these 2 awards from my faithful friend, Tammy of Omah's Helping Hands. I just had the time to post about it today because of my busy-ness. If I left anyone out, that's because some already received these awards. Anyway, thank you, Tammy. I am humbled by the awards that you give me. Thank you so much for always thinking of me whenever someone gives you an award.

You all deserve these awards and it won't bother me if you do not accept it or post it in your blog. I just really want to acknowledge your existence in my life as my friends.

My sister Hazel - GLORY TO THY MAJESTY

My ninang Aleja - Yesterday, Today and Forever

Yasemin - A Journey Westward from Tartary

Deborah - boutcrazy

Karen - Hallelujah Anyhow

Mammanett - Thacker Time!

Leslie - The Rhythm of Your Heart

Emily - By God's Grace...

Saii - My True Journey

Schmendel - It's Just Diary-A

Jennifer - Walk by faith.....not by sight

Angela - FREE SPIRIT HAVEN

Karen - Loved and Engraved

TBOO - NOT PERFECT - ONLY FORGIVEN

Grace - We live to tell God's "Amazing Grace"

Meili - Life Worth Remembering

Beth - C. Beth Blog.

Sherry - Lamp Unto My Feet

sherri - Matter of Fact

Angie - Bring The Rain

Janice - Butterfly Gardener

Jenn - Crayons in my briefcase

Melody - Gift from God

Jeanne - Inspiring Ideas

Kelly - Kelly Ann

Ashley - Living for Jesus

Michele - Michele's Morsels Beelieve

Linda - Mocha with Linda

Marsha - Marsha's Musings

Amy - Signs, Miracles, and Wonders

Karen - the art of heart

inevitable - the contents of my glove compartment

Tracy - Thirsty for Him

pticester - This, That and the Other

And if I still left anyone out, I'll try to update this real soon. So anyone who's reading this who has a blog, these awards go to you, as well. I love you all with the love of our dear LORD JESUS CHRIST!

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale. Be a blessing. Be different.

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU - NO MATTER WHAT!

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH GOD!!!

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Thank you so much for including me in your list of friends. I truly consider it an honor since I have been the one touched by your posts.

Yasemin said...

Oh dear friend I am so impressed that especially today you made the time for this. You have been my very best friend in the blog world and I love and appreciate you endlessly. I'm not getting together with my mom tomorrow but will be on Easter if you would like to call. Love you sooooo much!

PS-Heading over to post this award!

Marsha said...

Thank you, hon! I'm truly honored. You are a sweet blessing and a dear child of God that loves her Daddy very much. This is evident in your writing.

PUSH on Dear One!