Sunday, April 26, 2009

Talk about GOD


Earlier, I was pondering on my trip with Julie Anne last Thursday.

I suddenly thought of how she talked about other people. Her friends and cousins. Mostly just describing them. Then I thought how many people in this earth would be talking about somebody unknowingly.

I thought what if right at that very moment someone was talking about me to others. Might be just describing me or complimenting. Of course, I want to be known as a Godly person. Whether someone would insult or compliment me because I talk about GOD a lot, it's all okay. My desire is to be a salt and light to the lost. I cannot save them but I can guide them to the One who could save them - JESUS CHRIST.

Anyway...it all came down to one thought...I wonder how many people talk about GOD all the time. I wonder how many people praise and compliment GOD everyday.

Now, if you would think about it, you would absolutely like it if someone compliments you to others whether you know it or not. I know you would feel good about yourself. I'd leave you with one thought...Do you think GOD will be pleased if you talk about HIM to others with compliments, praise and worship everyday?

As I was thinking what song to accompany this post with my iTunes playing, "Shout to the Lord" suddenly played.



Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale. Be a blessing. Be different.

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH GOD!!!

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU - NO MATTER WHAT!

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

1 comment:

Karen said...

I love that song! You are so right...we need to always be ready to share our praise of the Father and what He has done for us.