Monday, April 27, 2009

By HIS stripes, we are healed!

When I've read the book of Melody Carlson entitled "Blade Silver", I cried when I read this phrase.

Very short but very powerful. So much power. It's amazing. I've heard it so many times but the impact is so moving.

I received an email devotional from Max Lucado and this verse never left my mind...

John 9:3
..."but this happened so that the work of God might be displayed in his life."

Sometimes, there are no other explanations but GOD's power to be glorified in every human being. There are times that I rationalize or analyze why someone is sick, ill or has a disease. The question remains...do you want GOD to be glorified through your sickness, illness or disease?

Moving on.....

I've had a flu yesterday. I was rationalizing again. Whether I sinned or what. I told myself, "GOD's grace is sufficient" and "GOD IS MY HEALER."

Then I was thinking what other people feel about GOD when they are sick. More so, when they are ill or have a disease. A contagious or even a deadly one. I thought of the people who have cancer, hepatitis, tuberculosis, etc. I already have a difficulty with my cold right now and I get sad and wanted to get well right away. I was thinking of GOD's healing. I was thinking how other people think of themselves and of their GOD with those deadly and contagious diseases. I know even when they show their smiling faces, when they're left alone, they feel sad and lonely. They think of when they are going to get well and completely be healed. I know because I want to get well NOW!

I just tell myself, "GOD's grace is sufficient", "for the work of GOD may be displayed in my life" and "By HIS stripes, I am healed."

Now, my dear friend, let us unite and pray for all those people who are physically weak, sick and ill right now. You are created to worship GOD but you are also created to love others. Let us intercede for the strength (emotional, physical, mental, and spiritual) and healing of those who need it.

GOD BLESS YOUR BEAUTIFUL HEART FOR CARING AND LOVING OTHERS!!!

I'd also like to share this song with you...



Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale. Be a blessing. Be different. PRAY.

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!! ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH GOD!!!

P.U.S.H.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU - NO MATTER WHAT!

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: