Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Caring for GOD's Word


You can call it a pet peeve or OCD. hehehe!

Do you receive Scripture verses from someone through text messaging?

I do.

GOD is Divine and Sovereign so HE deserves utmost reverence.

Not only HIM. Also HIS Word.

While I was searching for the definition of reverence, this is what I found...

"Since the Bible is God's own book, its study must be begun and prosecuted with a spirit of reverence and prayer." ~Google

I rarely get annoyed with something and one thing that really annoys me is when someone would send me a very short Scripture verse through text messaging and very much in shortcut. If we love GOD, we must treat GOD's Word with utmost care and respect.

To describe shortcut: I've received one message before that instead of "LORD", the person sent it with the spelling "LRD." Can you believe that? Yes I can't too. hehehe! So I confronted that person in a gentle way, of course. hehehe!

If the Scripture verse is already very short (oh c'mon give me some slack), type it completely. Even if it's long, it should still be typed and sent in complete details not in shortcuts. GOD's Word is from HIM. If you respect HIM, you must respect everything that comes from HIM.

You might say this is too much. I'd say I just LOVE GOD too much!

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale. Be a blessing. Be different.

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH GOD!!!

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU - NO MATTER WHAT!

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: