Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Are You A Real Christian? A Christian Soul Needs Your Friendship and Encouragement


Are you a Christian? Here is one of your chances to prove it. A friend of mine who is a former Muslim needs love, friendship and encouragement from you.

She has lots of Muslim friends in her blog. You know what I admire about them? They are the ones searching for souls to be won.

Let's not overlook this opportunity. JESUS always looked after the unlovable. The unnoticed. HE always wanted to be around sinners such as law offenders and prostitutes. The sick, the needy, the widows, the abused. We should see everyone as an opportunity to share GOD's love even if it means lots of patience and perseverance. I know that real Christians are known for their love and patience. Here is an opportunity for you to do your calling.

I believe in marriage and family. I do not agree with divorce. I feel strongly about this. Why? Because I am a living testimony of an intact family who have survived the walls of destruction caused by the enemy. But whoever said that we cannot look up inspite of these walls? They are just walls. They do not cover up the sky. They can never cover up our GOD.

Now, I am pleading for your cooperation with this. When you go to her blog, it may not encourage you but you may and can encourage her. You can make an impact on someone's life right now. I very much love this friend of mine and my desire is to see beautiful changes in her life.

I am not rushing because I know GOD's Perfect Will has its own Perfect Timing. I still believe in GOD's faithfulness. I still believe that GOD created marriage and marriage is sacred. I have opened my eyes to the fact that with GOD, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE. And what GOD joined, only GOD can separate. HE has HIS own Purpose for everything.

I really hope for you to encourage her as what a real Christian does. She needs Christian friends right now. I will not share complete details but please visit her blog and leave encouragements for her spiritual walk. More so, give her your love and friendship. Be patient.

THE LONG JOURNEY BACK HOME

Please just click on the link/image above to visit her blog.

I won't share anything rebuking or encouraging today but I surely want to share a friend to you.

Proverbs 17:17
A friend loves at all times,
and a brother is born for adversity.

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale. Be a blessing. Be different.

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH GOD!!!

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU - NO MATTER WHAT!

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

5 comments:

Omah's Helping Hands said...

You have such a beautiful heart! Always looking out for others as God so intended it to be. I'll be sure and visit her blog either tonight or tomorrow. I need to get a wiggle on this morning. Love you my dear sweet friend and sister in Christ!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I will def. go and give her some love and encouragement!! love you sista!!

Yasemin said...

I cried the second I saw this. Oh I love you so much Hon! I will go to my email and everything tonight to be with you. Thank you for your endless suppport. God is working so much in your life, and thank you for sharing Him with me.

Karen said...

Such a sweet servant's spirit you have....I will visit your friend's blog....

Great-Granny Grandma said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog, and for your sweet comment. I'll be back soon to visit some more.