Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Hand of GOD


With due respect to our scientists, who are GOD's Creations as well, I changed my introduction. I do not want to provoke any argument because that's what our FATHER taught me.

The GOD of the Universe is the GOD who is holding us in the palm of HIS hands.

Isn't it so awesome to know? GOD is holding us in HIS hands. That is just so sweet!

We need not worry about anything.

Isaiah 49:16
See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands;
your walls are ever before me.



Lyrics:

You're calling me to lay aside the worries of my day
To quiet down my busy mind and find a hiding place
Worthy, Worthy

I open up my heart and let my spirit worship Yours
I open up my mouth and let a song of praise come forth
Worthy, You are worthy

chorus
Of a child-like faith
And of my honest praise
And of my unashamed love
Of a holy life
And of my sacrifice
And of my unashamed love

One of my most favorite songs. All songs of worship are my favorite. hehehe!

BTW, I found the image of the cosmic hand in Yahoo News today. I've woken up to a beautiful sight of GOD's Hands telling me that GOD is taking care of everything. Yes it is morning here. hehehe!

Just like my devotions for today says, "And cover your ears, because when you fight in the power of GOD through JESUS CHRIST, the crash will be deafening when the giant falls."

1 Samuel 17:45
David said to the Philistine, "You come against me with sword and spear and javelin, but I come against you in the name of the LORD Almighty, the God of the armies of Israel, whom you have defied.

Stop worrying. Enjoy life one day at a time. GOD is working. HE never stops.

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH GOD!!!

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU - NO MATTER WHAT!

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale. Be a blessing. Be different.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: