Tuesday, April 21, 2009

i stand in awe of YOU

I am happy. I stand in awe of GOD everyday not because of certain emotions but because whatever emotion I'm feeling, HE is always there.

This is a beautiful day. All days are beautiful because all days are created by our FATHER.

I did not let the enemy ruin my GOD-filled day.

First, I've patiently worked today and finished all my tasks excellently. I was pleased because my accomplishments were organized and neatly done. IT IS ALL GOD!

Second, after I was done with my work, I went upstairs at the Computer Room to check out on my sister. She was typing my mom's book for pre-schoolers. She played some songs on the computer. There were 2 songs that struck me. Two of my most favorite songs in the world. Yes, I'll share them with you...hehehe!

FIRST SONG


My mom reminded me of the "newspaper thingy" that she assigned me to do for the renovation of the whiteboards. So I went down to my aunt's office to borrow some scissors. When I got there, I saw something on my uncle's table. Pieces of white coupon bond stapled together and written on the front "Drawing Notebook" so I tried to look inside. I was in awe. My little cousin aged 9 drew on two of the pages already. First page, there was a tree with a heart at the center and she entitled it "Tree of Love." Second page, there was a sun smiling and shining and she entitled it "Sun of Lightness and Happiness." It made me smile outside and inside. When I went back up, this was the song playing...

SECOND SONG


While listening to this song, I was thinking of my little cousin. Her name is Genesis. I was thinking of a certain incident when I overheard her talking about me and something that I've shared before at a cell meeting. We used to have a Children's Cell Group but stopped because of my work and Jergens went to college. Jergens has a heart for little children. I invited Genesis to our Youth Cell Meeting last week and she joined us. Their family used to go to church but stopped long ago coz of unknown reasons. My mom and I desire for them to attend again. Yesterday, my other aunt shared with us after lunch how Genesis really wants to go to church and how she's convincing the little girl to go with her instead. We all attend in the same church. Please pray for them. My desire is to win all my relatives to CHRIST. I am in awe of the heart of this little child. I admire her for her hunger in GOD's Word. She is also a good listener and very eager to hear GOD's Word.

I thank GOD that HE let us arrive home safely before it rained heavily. Then I checked my email. I received an email from a Blogger friend. She is not an active Christian yet but I saw her hungry heart. She has a willing heart and an open mind who hungers for GOD. When I saw her email, my heart soared. I was filled with joy.

She responded to a certain devotional that I forwarded to her...

Stay focused

We can get lost in the busyness of our lives. Our priorities easily become distorted and we begin to linger through each day without true purpose. Darkness settles in while we are not looking. We need to step back towards the light, towards our first love, the first moment when we met Christ. As a matter of fact we need to run back to the light and to the greatest love we have ever known. Jesus wants to be the most important thing in our life. We are His and without Him life is filled with confusion, guilt and doubt. He brings hope, joy, and peace to our souls.


--

In Christ,

Heather


Thought 4 the day


This was her response...

Oh when I read this I felt so happy, about Jesus wanting to be the most important thing in our lives. And stepping back towards the light -oh there is so much love in Christianity :) xx Thank you Hon, for showing me these lovely writings.

I only want to protect her so for now, she's anonymous. If she allows me to post her name, I'll post it.

Simple things like these make me so happy.

Also, I'll be going to Manila on Thursday for FREE! Yay! Such a treat. I get to hang out with one of my closest friends for more than 10 years now. Minister some more. I LOVE GOD's Ministry!!!

Believing you have attained the VICTORY is to rejoice in advance.

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH GOD!!!

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU - NO MATTER WHAT!

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale. Be a blessing. Be different.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hon, I loved reading that post!! A true blessing and filled with a lot of truth! Thank you for posting!! God bless~

Karen said...

Praise the Lord for His abundant blessings!

Andrea said...

Hon, you are such an encouragement to me. As I read your blog, I am inspired by your love for Him. Just imagine the impact we Christians would have if only He would truly be our first love.

Thank you for this post. I pray your friend and all your family come to know our dear Savior.

Many blessings in the name of Jesus Christ,

Andrea