Monday, March 23, 2009

With GOD, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!


I refuse to believe otherwise.

I have been waiting for a huge testimony that I've been discerning in my heart since Saturday.

I know something awesome will happen.

I received this email devotional today from my friend Heather Armstrong. When I saw the title, I was like "YES I AM THANKFUL!"

Be Thankful

“Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever.” – Psalm 107:1 NKJ


It seems the more people have the less thankful they become. Today complaints are abundant, but thank you's are few.


So, why are people not thankful? Gratitude is a mark of maturity. Ingratitude is a mark of immaturity. Babies are never thankful. Neither are proud people thankful. Why? Because their mindset is that they deserve not just everything they have, but even better.


Unthankful people are never happy. But if you realized that you deserved punishment and eternal separation from God -- yet in His mercy God instead gave you what He deserved, and EVERYTHING you have -- including every breath you breathe -- is a gift -- then you will become a thankful person.


~ Max Lucado

--
In Christ,
Heather


Thought 4 the day


If you wish to subscribe to her email devotionals, please just email her at thought4theday@mchsi.com

So my story goes like this...

My family has been converted to Christianity when I was 3 years old. Because of a generational curse, we didn't have a perfect family. No one would ever dream to have my family.

Although, if I were to be born again physically, I'd choose the same parents and sisters all over again.

In my paternal lineage, all of them have vices. Every vice you can think of.

John 10:10
The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.


The next generations suffered from this generational curse. My family wasn't exempted even if we were already Christians.

GOD won my dad when he had a divine visitation when he had the tricycle accident last year.

As what the Bible says...

Matthew 26:41
"Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the body is weak."


My dad was so eager to change spiritually but then his flesh was weak. He fell into temptation again. He joined friends who have bad influence on him. He was a mess once again.

My mom and I decided to just let him be but continued to pray for him, love him and believe the GOD OF THE POSSIBLE! My sisters prayed for him, too, even when they aren't around.

Last night, my parents had a talk. My dad surrendered his life. He said he is tired of the worldly things he has been doing and that he wants to change completely and be with my mom in every aspect of their lives. He asked my mom to help him.

We didn't do a thing. IT IS ALL GOD!

This is the huge testimony I've been waiting for. I am so ecstatic that my dad chose a life for GOD completely.

GOD promises to restore the backsliders in faith. I will always believe that.

My GOD is also your GOD.

Keep believing, as what my sister said.

She also sent me this...

"Because we did not choose GOD. GOD chose us."

Amazing. Just amazing.

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU - NO MATTER WHAT!

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale. Be a blessing.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH GOD!!!

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: