Friday, March 6, 2009

Being Confident of GOD's Plan by Rick Renner

This is so neat! I've been feeling this for some time now. It's great to know that GOD really knows our deepest hurts and burdens. Good thing HE listens and responds to our silent prayers and unsaid needs.

This is not the full article...

Have you ever found yourself in a situation where you felt like you were surrounded and besieged by control freaks who were obsessed with keeping everything that moved under their monitoring control? If you've been in a situation like this before, you know how hard it is to function in that kind of environment.
Well, at the time of Jesus' ministry on earth, Israel was overwhelmed with scads of leaders who were obsessed with the notion of holding on to the reins of power. This paranoia was so epidemic that it had spread to both the religious and political world. The high priest, along with his scribes and elders, were suspicious and paranoid of anyone who appeared to be growing in popularity. The political leaders installed by Rome to preside over Israel were just as paranoid, looking behind every nook and cranny for opponents and constantly struggling every day of their lives to keep power in their grip.
Are you certain of God's plan for your life? Consider whether or not you are able to say with con viction: "I know what God has called me to do, and I'm willing to go where He tells me to go and pay any price I have to pay. My greatest priority and obsession is to do the will of the Father!" If you are not able to say this yet, ask the Holy Spirit to help you grow to the point where doing God's will, regardless of the cost, becomes the most important thing in your life. Even if the life of obedience takes you through hard places as it did with Jesus, the end result will be resurrection and victory!

MY PRAYER FOR TODAY
Lord, I want to be so confident of Your plan for my life that I refuse to let anything move me! Just as Jesus refused to be swayed away from Your plan for Him, I want to be fixed and committed to do exactly what I've been born to do. Help me know Your plan for my life - and once I really understand it, please give me the strength, power, and conviction to stand by that plan until I see it come to pass in my life!
I pray this in Jesus' name!

MY CONFESSION FOR TODAY
I boldly declare that God has a wonderful plan for my life! God's Spirit is revealing that plan to me right now. I am willing to do what He's called me to do; I'm willing to go where He tells me to go; and I'm willing to pay any price I have to pay to accomplish the life-assignment God has preordained for me! My greatest priority and obsession is to do the will of the Father!
I declare this by faith in Jesus' name!

QUESTIONS FOR YOU TO CONSIDER
1 Are you able to verbalize or write down God's plan for your life? If so, try right now to speak out loud or write out plainly on paper what God has put in your heart about His plans for you.
2 Do you believe you possess the fortitude you need to stand firm in the face of any hardship or opposition that might come to challenge you as you follow God's plan?
3 What steps do you need to take right now so you can grow strong enough spiritually to overcome any pressures that might try to coax you into giving up God's plan for your life?

JUST SO AMAZING! A BEAUTIFUL REVELATION! GOD IS LOVE!

If you wish to subscribe to this email devotional, please just click this ~>Crosswalk or Sparkling Gems

Then look for "Live It!" under "Faith" then tick the box. Enjoy.

You can also tick every box you see. Goodies.

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU - NO MATTER WHAT!

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: