Thursday, March 19, 2009

My Top Commenters

I am so humbled.

I know I don't comment as much anymore as I did before.

I've been really busy at work and ministry.

In spite of my shortcomings in the blog world, I still have faithful readers and commenters.

I would really like to acknowledge my top commenters, Chris of Prayer and Tammy of Omah's Helping Hands, who never cease to give me encouragements even if I do not comment back in their blogs. I really appreciate that. No words can express my appreciation. Just all my sincerest gratitude. Both of you have been my dearest blog friends. Thank you so much!

I am actually amazed coz it is very much connected to the Scripture of Today from Our Daily Bread...

Let each esteem others better than himself. Let each of you look out not only for his own interests, but also for the interests of others. —Philippians 2:3-4

As it is written, "what you sow is what you reap" and because I am very thankful, I'd be very honored to give you, guys, this award...


To all who have been leaving comments in my page, I really appreciate the time, effort and encouragements (Deborah of boutcrazy, Angela of FREE SPIRIT HAVEN, Karen of Hallelujah Anyhow, Grace of We live to tell God's "Amazing Grace", Lisa of A Journey Westward from Tartary, Jennifer of Walk by faith.....not by sight and my Friday Funnies family at Homesteader's Heart = these are just few of my most recent commenters). If I left anyone out, no painful intentions. For all my commenters, THANK YOU SO MUCH! You are all a blessing to me. To all my faithful readers, anonymous or not, GOD is truly using you to encourage me in this journey called faith.

MAY YOU ALL HAVE GOD'S LOVE, JOY, PEACE, COMPASSION, WISDOM, ANOINTING AND VICTORY ALL THE TIME!

iLoveYou, my dear friends in CHRIST!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale. Be a blessing.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU - NO MATTER WHAT!

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH GOD!

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

2 comments:

Chris said...

Thanks for the awesome award! Because we are brother and sister in Christ, your interests are my interests. Thanks again!

Deborah said...

You've been on my mind all week. The webpage that we have to log on every day has an article about the Philipines (and I know I didn't spell that right!) so I think about you everytime I go to that page (which is often).

I really liked this comment.

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale. Be a blessing.

This one is going in my journal.