Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Guilty Ones

As it is written...

Romans 3:23
for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God


As what our pastor shared in his sermon last week, the ones who have hurt others are the ones who are more burdened.

I don't see why the ones who have hurt others are the ones who provoke guilt to the ones they have hurt when all they could say is "I'm Sorry"

If you are a real Christian, you should know what I'm talking about.

Humble yourself. Do not wait for the one you have hurt to approach you. To top it off, you should be humble enough to say "I'm Sorry"

No more. No less.

It's that simple.

Others would try to find faults instead of just being humble. Genuine apology is never having to find faults and provoke guilt to the other.

Matthew 5:23-24
Therefore, if you are offering your gift at the altar and there remember that your brother has something against you, leave your gift there in front of the altar. First go and be reconciled to your brother; then come and offer your gift.


First step to reconciliation is APOLOGY.

I don't know why I can't tolerate this. It's just spiritual hypocrisy if you can't ask for an apology especially if you are a so-called "Christian." One of my reasons why I can't tolerate this is because I always humble myself to my parents when I have wronged them and that is one of the most difficult things to do. For me, anyway. hehehe!

Others would ask themselves, "Why can't he forgive me?"

Well, ask yourself this: Have you asked for pure forgiveness?

Pure forgiveness comes only after a pure apology. Pure apology is when you don't make excuses or blame other people or things and when you don't provoke guilt to the other person.

Okay, I've babbled too much. I know this is one of the most difficult things to experience in everyone's lives. But if you are a Christian, represent CHRIST in your life. When I hear or see the name of CHRIST, I think of humility.

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale. Be a blessing.

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU - NO MATTER WHAT!

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: