Saturday, March 21, 2009

JESUS CHRIST is my LIFE


I was a backslider. I had sad and immature reasons of backsliding from GOD.

I lived in sin and sadness. I had plenty of friends but I was still lonely.

GOD won me back.

LIFE was breathed into me again. I am happy.

I am in joy and peace. I LOVE endlessly and unconditionally. IT IS ALL BECAUSE OF WHAT GOD HAS DONE TO ME. No other reason.

JESUS CHRIST has made me whole. Whatever other people say, I still believe that JESUS CHRIST is the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE.

I am overwhelmed with happiness that GOD is working in my life. How about you? Are you happy? If not, then better examine yourself, not others. As it is written...

Matthew 7:1-5
Judging Others
1"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

3"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

I chose this LIFE and I don't regret it because I know what's in store for me in the future and I am happy. Not only happy. I have joy in my heart that no one could take away from me.

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale. Be a blessing. Then GOD WILL TURN YOUR LIFE AROUND. HE MAKES ALL THINGS BEAUTIFUL IN HIS TIME.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU - NO MATTER WHAT!

THE MORE TRIALS - THE BIGGER THE BLESSINGS! GOD'S DOUBLE PORTION BE UPON YOU, MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN CHRIST!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

3 comments:

Chris said...

I, for one, am glad you choose this life!

Karen said...

What a wonderful testimony! I especially liked the line "I have joy in my heart that no one could take away from me." Amen! Bless you, sister...

Anonymous said...

I am very happy for you! I also am filled with joy. The kind of joy that only Jesus can bring. He filled the void in my life and now I am whole. Great post!