Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Spiritual Blessings


This is my 401st post. YAY!

Okay this is a great day! More beautiful than yesterday. Then tomorrow will be more beautiful than today because GOD will be in it.

I have been burdened with so much thoughts about marriage because of a friend. On how I wish there is more that I can offer to help. Amazingly, GOD sent lots of email devotionals about marriage. I will send everything to her and wish that GOD will work through those email devotionals. Also, it is such a burden when all of my long-ago closest friends aren't in a Godly relationship. It is totally heartbreaking because I have been there. I have experienced almost every possible heartache in the world. So for now, I am doing everything I can to serve them as a soldier of CHRIST. Good thing I can surround myself with books that will edify and strengthen my spirit inspite of the worldly things around me everyday. I don't know how I came to this point but I am not willing to conform to the world.

Earlier, I have been thinking about Cody. I always do. hahaha! Well, this time it's different. Cody proposed to me last year if I will agree of him being a firefighter. I was alarmed. It is a heroic job but then it is dangerous so I instantly refused. GOD made me undergo lots of trials and refined my character. Now that I am focusing more on HIM, HE made me see that HIS ministry is our ministry, as well. HE made me see more about serving and investing on souls. Cody had been job hunting while he is currently employed. We have been praying about a job for him that is from GOD. Earlier, while I was praying for him, it struck me after a long time of forgetting it, "What if GOD wants him to be a firefighter?" After that, I pictured a wildfire. Not just a burning building but wildfires since there were lots of wildfires that happened in the past. And pictured Cody saving a life. I don't know if it's a vision of some sort but deep in my heart, I was yearning for a revelation that I am already quite discerning. Amazingly, as I was scrolling through blogs I'm following in my dashboard. I saw something that stunned and really stopped me from scrolling. The blogpost title is "WILDFIRE" with a picture of wildfire with it. I believe this is a revelation. One of the many revelations. GOD will reveal more as the days will pass. Cody and I have talked about it, too. We'll see what GOD will tell us in the future days to come.

Come to think of it, I am focusing more on the spiritual and I just do this by more worship, prayer and reading. I just really focus on GOD. I can't really explain how I came to this point and I think of how others will come to know GOD like this when I observe their faith. I just thought, "It really is intimacy with GOD." Every ministry will be useless without closer intimacy with GOD daily.

THIS DAY IS A CELEBRATION OF GOD'S GLORY! ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE! HE MADE ME LIKE THIS. APART FROM GOD, I AM NOTHING! KEEP THE FIRE BURNING. LIKE COAL, FEED IT MORE TO KEEP IT BURNING. GOD IS A CONSUMING FIRE. HE NEVER STOPS!

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU - NO MATTER WHAT!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: