Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Ways to Win Souls for CHRIST


This is a delayed post...hehehe!

I was too overwhelmed with the cell meeting yesterday that it made me just hang out with my mom in the living room the whole night watching her favorite tv shows with her.

I was too busy morning and afternoon yesterday at work. I stopped running some errands at 2:30pm. I was busy the night before also because of some forms due yesterday. I scheduled on the cell meeting yesterday at 3:30pm. The night before, I was totally clueless of what to preach to the youths. I kept on asking GOD. No answer yet. After my work yesterday, while I was sitting infront of my mom at 2:30pm, I asked her what I should preach then deep inside I was asking GOD what HE wants me to share. Then I asked myself what I've been learning from GOD these past few weeks. I've thought of the people who have been impacting my life. So here is the chosen topic by GOD...

Ways to Win Souls for CHRIST

1.) PRAY

Philippians 4:6
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.


~Pray for everyone and everything. Pray for your hurts and complaints. Surrender everything to GOD in prayer. Thank GOD always for HE is working all the time.

2.) INVEST

Malachi 3:10
Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this," says the LORD Almighty, "and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it.


2 Corinthians 9:6-11
Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously.
7Each man should give what he has decided in his heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. 8And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work. 9As it is written: "He has scattered abroad his gifts to the poor; his righteousness endures forever."a]">[a] 10Now he who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will also supply and increase your store of seed and will enlarge the harvest of your righteousness. 11You will be made rich in every way so that you can be generous on every occasion, and through us your generosity will result in thanksgiving to God.

~Invest not only to GOD but to HIS people, as well. Invest time and effort, not only money. And I tell you, life will be rewarding.

3.) THINK POSITIVE

Luke 1:37
For nothing is impossible with God.


~I've read this so many times in the Holy Bible. Negative thinking will get you nowhere. It will just make you feel worse about everything. Know that with GOD, nothing is impossible and in everything, think positive. One of the most beautiful things that I've learned from GOD. Do not accept defeat when JESUS CHRIST has already won the battle 2000 years ago.

4.) TESTIFY

John 5:31-32
If I testify about myself, my testimony is not valid. There is another who testifies in my favor, and I know that his testimony about me is valid.


2 Corinthians 9:11
You will be made rich in every way so that you can be generous on every occasion, and through us your generosity will result in thanksgiving to God.


~You don't even have to memorize all the Scripture verses to share GOD's love. One of the most powerful tools is testimony. Testify what GOD has done in your life. Testimonies are one of the ways to thank and glorify GOD.

5.) ASK FOR SPIRITUAL BREAKTHROUGH

Matthew 7:7-8
Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.


~Do not be satisfied with the spiritual life you have right now because GOD will pour out more if you are willing to receive more. HE loves giving and giving and giving. GOD IS A CONSUMING FIRE SO YOU GOTTA BURN IN HIM!

6.) ATTITUDE CHECK

Matthew 7:1-5
1"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

3"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

~Judge others less and judge yourself more. Self-examination is very important. We confess and admit our mistakes then GOD will heal us and make us new creations and we will all grow from glory to glory. More of GOD's anointing.

7.) PRIVATE WORSHIP

John 4:24
God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth.


~Yes you worship GOD when others see you but do you worship HIM when others don't? True worship is what you do for GOD when no one is looking.

8.) HUMILITY

1 Peter 5:5-6
Young men, in the same way be submissive to those who are older. All of you, clothe yourselves with humility toward one another, because,
"God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble."a]">[a] 6Humble yourselves, therefore, under God's mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time.

~How can you be faithful in bigger things if you can't be faithful in small things, right? So how can you submit yourself to our BIG GOD if you can't submit to the authorities that HE has established according to HIS Perfect Will? The verse said, "to those who are older" not "to those who are older who are nice only." Clothe means to wrap yourself. I like the term used "CLOTHE" because it means every part of you must serve everyone with humility. GOD IS SIMPLY AMAZING!

These are just some of the ways that I've learned from GOD. If your sole purpose is to win arguments, not to win souls, then that is what you will get. Winning souls for CHRIST is one of the most rewarding callings in this life. GLORIFY GOD IN EVERYTHING YOU DO...HIM ALONE! HE DESERVES ALL OUR PRAISES AND UTMOST WORSHIP! MAY GOD'S WISDOM, DISCERNMENT AND INSIGHTS BE UPON YOU ALWAYS!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU - NO MATTER WHAT!

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: