Sunday, March 22, 2009

Loving Baguio City - the Nth Tour Around

Baguio is the coolest place in the Philippines so there are many foreigners out there.

The flower city. The pines city.

I've studied in Baguio City when I was 17 years old. I have roamed around the city for so many times but I never felt this warm about what the city has to offer. IT IS ALL GOD - GOD'S LOVE!

When you start feeling GOD's love wholeheartedly, you start loving everyone and everything around you. No pessimism.

One of my dreams is to tour around my country so I am already starting it. This may seem like a travel blog now. hehehe! I just simply want to share how GOD has enriched the Philippines with natural resources. They actually look better in person. I believe that GOD will grace me more of my rich country.

Without much ado, I am sharing my photos with you...

The SM Mall View of the City
Burnham Park View from the SM Mall

Flowers inside the Mansion House

The Mansion House
Mansion Gate from the inside

Mansion Gate from the outside
Outside the Mansion House

Wright Park in front of the Mansion House (my model is my young bestfriend, Jergens)











Indigenous House from long ago

The Gazebo


The Purple flower (color of the year)

The taho man - he sells taho (a delicacy in the Philippines)



I don't know if this is a lily but I certainly LOVE it!
The stairs down to the Cowboys' Haven from the Gazebo (I slipped on one of those steps hehehe - really!!!)


Horses for rent (300pesos for an hour)
I call this the crying tree hehehe! It reminds me of Pocahontas
The pink horse (the girl was thinking if she is gonna ride it)


Callalilies

For my nth time of visit, I was just able to take pictures yesterday. It was fun! Hope you enjoyed every photo. And I highly recommend that you visit the Philippines. hehehe!

ALL THE GLORY OF THE NATURE BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale. Be a blessing.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU - NO MATTER WHAT!

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Those are wonderful photos! I hope to someday visit the Philippines.