Thursday, September 18, 2008

GOD's Will prevails

September 14, 2008
3pm

Simple testimony:
I am just truly blessed. I don’t know what I did to deserve all the things I have but all I know is that GOD isn’t selfish. When HE gives, HE gives abundantly. HE knows what’s best. Of course, Cody and I’s relationship isn’t perfect. But then, GOD has taught me patience with Cody. I’ve never been patient before. I’ve been constantly asking Cody the past few days if he has booked his flight already. But I stopped. I decided to be patient and wait for GOD’s Perfect Timing. This morning, Cody informed me that he got me something. A surprise. I was wondering through our worship service til I came home. He said he’ll give me a hint before he sleeps. I had 3 things in mind. One was the flight. But then, the statement was, ‘I got you something.’ So I was thinking it might be a Bible, too. A study Bible. hahaha! 3pm, before he slept, his hint was “Economy Class (K)” and tears came running down my cheeks unstoppably. The thought of him actually visiting me is so overwhelming and what made it more overwhelming is that he is the only gift I want for my birthday. I’ve informed him that before and he certainly gave it to me. What made it most overwhelming is that I am finally going to see my true love…my most beautiful blessing from GOD! I am so thrilled, nervous and excited all at the same time. I couldn’t stop smiling and crying. It was worth the wait. It was worth the patience.

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

ALL THE GLORY IN MY LIFE BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

GOD BE WITH YOU ALWAYS!

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: