Saturday, September 20, 2008

Lost but Found - Stolen but Redeemed - Tested but Blessed

I believe that I was lost in the darkness but now I am found and running the good race of faith in the Light. No regrets.

Luke 15:24
"For this son of mine was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found. So they began to celebrate."

Psalm 73:2
"But as for me, my feet had almost slipped; I had nearly lost my foothold."

Psalm 119:176
"I have strayed like a lost sheep. Seek Your servant, for I have not forgotten Your commands."

Matthew 18:14
"In the same way your Father in heaven is not willing that any of these little ones should be lost."

I was stolen from the Light but wonderfully redeemed by the Light.

Exodus 15:13
"In Your unfailing love You will lead the people You have redeemed. In Your strength You will guide them to Your holy dwelling."

Psalm 34:22
"The LORD redeems His servants; no one will be condemned who takes refuge in Him."

Psalm 49:15
"But God will redeem my life from the grave; He will surely take me to Himself."

Titus 2:12-14
It teaches us to say "No" to ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright and godly lives in this present age, while we wait for the blessed hope—the glorious appearing of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ, who gave Himself for us to redeem us from all wickedness and to purify for Himself a people that are His very own, eager to do what is good.

I was and still am tested always but very much blessed. Rather blessed than tested.

Psalm 17:3
Though you probe my heart and examine me at night, though you test me, you will find nothing; I have resolved that my mouth will not sin.

Psalm 26:2-3
2 Test me, O LORD, and try me,
examine my heart and my mind;

3 for Your love is ever before me,
and I walk continually in Your truth.

Psalm 66:10
"For You, O God, tested us; You refined us like silver."

Psalm 139:23
"Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts."

Proverbs 17:3
"The crucible for silver and the furnace for gold, but the LORD tests the heart."

All of these things I appreciate the most in my life because I won't be what I am now if not for my past. I won't experience GOD's amazing grace if not for my past. My past that carries hurts, mistakes, shame, guilt and sins.

Testimony:
Last Tuesday, my silver purse was stolen. Inside, it has my umbrella, my mom's Bible that I use everyday, money and vitamins, coin purse, passport and ID. The weirdest thing is that the woman smiled at me before she left (with my bag hehehe). I still am thankful though because I didn't curse her in any way with my words by GOD's grace, instead, I found myself blessing her with prayers. I just prayed that the Bible would minister to her. I truly know that GOD has a purpose why my bag was stolen. It is my first time to have something stolen from me. Complete package for her. hehehe! I have learned the value of GOD's grace in this incident. In fact, we had an assignment in Preaching Class about making our own topical sermon and I chose GOD's grace. My bag may be lost but my attitude has grown eversince GOD has found me back through GOD's grace. My bag may be stolen but I still believe that I can redeem everything and even so much more as I believe so through GOD's grace. I was tested so much this week. Not only with my stolen beloved possessions but also with my parents. Through GOD's grace, I have learned so many things and GOD worked in me. HE blessed me with a double portion of what HE gave me before. HE has blessed me with a super boyfriend who never left me when I needed him most. GOD is ever faithful even if we aren't. Please help me pray for the woman's salvation and sanctification. Thank you.

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD BE WITH YOU ALWAYS!

ALL THE BEAUTIFUL GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: