Thursday, September 18, 2008

Rest in You by Hillsong



Lyrics:

Your faithfulness endures always
Where mountains fall and reason fails
And You calm the raging seas
And You calm the storms in me, again

All I know is I find rest in You
All I know is I find rest in You

My heart will praise throughout the night
Where singing seems a http://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gifsacrifice
Your grace is all I need
Your grace is all I need

~~~Insight~~~

Wow! The first time I heard and noticed this song is just now. hahaha! It has been in my playlist like forever hahaha! Well, it hit my heart. BOOM! Amazing revelational insight because as I was writing, I thought it is a very relaxing song. I've been meditating on GOD's grace this week. Plus, I've been reminded of one of my favorite verses yesterday when I was undergoing a trial and that still small voice from GOD whispered HIS promise. A verse I remembered as I am blogging this now.

Psalm 46:10
"Be still, and know that I am GOD..."

Enjoy the song. Close your eyes. Meditate on GOD's love and grace in your life.

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD BE WITH YOU ALWAYS!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: