Saturday, July 26, 2008

My boyfriend


"Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart." ~Psalm 37:4

One of my favorite verses that really took a theme in my life. I asked but then He gave me more than I've asked for. I've realized it has been my biggest dream. He is my heart's desire. My dream come true. In every aspect. In every bit of him. My Cody.

Now, now, you might tell me that my heart's desire should be God. Just like what my Cody always say, it's a given and God knows our hearts' desires. We desire God first then He gives us a bonus. My big bonus is Cody. My lover, my best friend, my partner. He is always there through thick and thin. I can say now that he is really my partner.

To my everdearest honey Cody, I LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH! HAPPY 3RD MONTHSARY, my darling!

ALL THE GLORY IN THIS RELATIONSHIP BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

No comments: