Friday, July 11, 2008

God's Special Favor


"...apart from Me you can do nothing." (John 15:5) ---HUMILITY

"If you fully obey the LORD your God and carefully follow all His commands I give you today, the LORD your God will set you high above all the nations on earth." (Deutoronomy 28:1) ---OBEDIENCE

Two of the most important things we need to do to invite MORE blessings from GOD. First, humble yourself to God that you are a sinner. Second, repent (turn away from wicked, past ways) and FULLY OBEY. Tried and tested. Proven effective.

REMEMBER: SIN hinders BLESSINGS!

When you have accepted JESUS in your heart fully, He will always be faithful to you. You will be under His special favor.

"Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart. Then you will win FAVOR and a good name in the sight of God and man." ~Proverbs 3:3-4

"Whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men." ~Colossians 3:23

"...A scroll of REMEMBRANCE was written in His presence concerning those who feared the LORD and honored His name." ~Malachi 3:16

God will remember you if you fear Him and honor Him. He will remember you even if you slept over prayer or forgot to read the Bible. Admit your mistakes and have a pure heart before God. Let Him cleanse you.

SPECIAL FAVOR - whether you ask in prayer or not, He will grant every desire you have.

Testimony portion:
I love this portion! hahaha! Why? This is the portion wherein I can only boast of God's love, goodness, faithfulness, grace, favor and glory in my life. Last week, my aunt was so burdened with my hair coz its kind of unruly already. hahaha! I am planning to get it done by September but then she told me to get my hair trimmed. She gave me money. God takes care of His princesses not only spiritually but also physically! Second, I was trying to find a headset that I really like for my computer for the longest time..hehehe! Then, this week, one of my friends (a new Christian) wholeheartedly gave me one. One of my friends' brother gave me one too. So it's flooding with headsets! hahaha! Free headsets! Third, yesterday, I've eaten a lot. I believe God rewards sacrifices (sorry I won't go into detail). My mom fed me a lot yesterday then after the youth fellowship at church around 7pm, one of my friends whom I invited took me out to dinner. God provides! God knows your needs even if you don't tell him. I can't pass a week without any testimony for God's glory. God's special favor remains. Do you want it too? I challenge you to give it all to God. He will never fail you. And of course, the best blessing I've received is my boyfriend. hehehe! I am so inlove with him! I am so blessed for he is after God's heart and that alone makes him so different and unique. Also, God has been faithful in giving me trials but His grace never fails to suffice me and help me overcome all of them with God's courage and strength. Apart from Him, I am nothing!

Special thanks to: Tita Shirley Casil, Karen Dimayuga, Glen Ramos and Julie Ann Tamayo

God has touched you and used you to bless me. God bless you always! All the GLORY belongs to GOD alone!!!

No comments: