Saturday, July 5, 2008

God's Peace in your Lovelife


"Apart from Him, we are nothing."

I always remember what my youth pastor once said, "You know if that person is the one if there's peace."

Love rejoices with the truth. If it abides by God's rules then it is a peaceful and beautiful relationship.

Peace is when you know you can be yourself without hassles and worries. Without thinking how the other person will react. You won't worry coz you know he/she will accept you no matter what. Peace is when you feel it's not a contest with other people to win his/her heart. Peace is when you can trust God even if he/she is apart from you. Peace is when you can surrender to God your future spouse knowing that He'll give you the best. Peace is being your whole self and knowing that he/she is willing to grow with you. Peace is when you can show the side of you that is not pleasing but knowing that he/she won't leave you but let you grow spiritually and emotionally. Peace is when you can worship God and pray together. Peace is when there is no guilt, no shame and no restrictions coz you know it is God's blessing to you. Peace is when you never feel worthless with him/her. Peace is when he/she thinks he/she deserves you more than anything else in the world. Peace is when you are contented in God. Peace is when he is willing to give you all the alone time with God. Peace is when you can have God as the center of your relationship.

By God's amazing grace, I am what I am today. I have what I have today. I am blessed with a wonderful boyfriend and God's peace. I am blessed with a peaceful and joyful relationship with one of God's beautiful creations.

1.) Seek God first.
Matthew 6:33 (NLT)
"Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and He will give you everything you need."

2.) Delight in God first.
Psalm 37:4 (NIV)
"Delight yourself in the LORD and He will give you the desires of your heart."

3.) Trust God first.
Mark 11:24 (NIV)
"Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours."

4.) Surrender to God first.
Matthew 11:28-30 (NIV)
"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."

5.) Ask for God's will above all.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 (NIV)
"Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."

Proverbs 19:21
"Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the LORD's purpose that prevails."

Romans 12:1-2 (NIV)
"Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God—this is your spiritual act of worship. Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will."

May you all have a peaceful lovelife! God loves you! I declare God's peace in your life.

No comments: