Monday, July 28, 2008

God's Word


(image from revivalministry)

2 Timothy 3:16-17
"All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching,
rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that
the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good
work."

I've been focused lately on what God truly wants me to need and focus on. I've had so many revelations. I'll share everything. Lately, I've learned with the people around me that they tend to create their own language. Create their own world and culture. Their own translation of Christianity. Too carnal. Too ungodly. Too hypocritical. They preach God's Word in their own language but we have to stick to the Truth. We have to model the Truth. I've always been saying, "act on your faith." Faith without deeds is useless (James 2:14-26). Christianity should be seen through our words and actions. Meekness. Gentleness. Wisdom. Love.

Colossians 3:17 (NIV)
"Whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus..."

Colossians 3:17 (NLT)
"And whatever you do or say, do it as a representative of the Lord Jesus..."

We, Christians, are representing Jesus Christ so we MUST be able to show and prove that we can do every command written in the Holy Bible.

"When we represent Him to other people in word and deed, they should see love, in the name of Christ." ~Cindy Hess Kasper


(image from wszumc)

Let's stop creating our own language and use God's Language. God's Word. God's Scripture.

"God’s Word is to be obeyed by His people. We’re the ones who need to be “revised”—not the Scriptures." ~Anne Cetas

"To love God is to obey God." ~Our Daily Bread (internet) (July 27, 2008)

As what my Cody always reminds me, "We should always rely on God's Word." Now I know what he means by that coz I've been ignoring it. hahaha! I love you, honey. hahaha!

Let's live a life that depends on God's Word. God's Word will set us on the right path.

(image from christianfinance)

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

No comments: