Monday, July 21, 2008

Lily of the Valley



This image is from loftgallery

Song of Solomon 2:1
Beloved
I am a rose of Sharon,
a lily of the valleys.

I desire to leave an expression like this. Above all trials, I love to show beauty...the beauty of the LORD!

Song of Solomon 2:2
Lover
Like a lily among thorns
is my darling among the maidens.

I desire my lover, my best friend, my partner to speak of me this way. A beautiful lily who exudes beauty, gentleness and love to everyone in this world of trials. A darling who is very unique to my lover's eyes. Thank you, Cody, for making me feel this way and for unfailingly showing my significance in our world.

Most of all, I desire GOD to crown me with the crown of eternal life someday saying, "Well done, good and faithful servant."

I desire that you desire this too. Please desire and seek GOD first. GOD completes us.

Be a lily of the valley. As the image shows, bending but not breaking...beautiful all the time!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO OUR BEAUTIFUL GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

No comments: