Wednesday, July 2, 2008

GPT and GPW


You're probably wondering what GPT and GPW mean. God's Perfect Timing and God's Perfect Will. I've known these words for a long time now but then it has really occurred to me recently how important it is to learn what they really mean and how/when do they happen.

For my lovelife, God's revelations flooded. I surrendered my lovelife to God and in His perfect timing, He gave me a beautiful blessing.

After I was transformed, I struggled in winning souls. I depended on what I can do. I have learned that God has His perfect timing. No matter what you do. All you can do is share and be there for others. Ask for a heart for people. Not just commitment but LOVE. Best of all, surrender everything to Him.

God's Perfect Will...it was stated in the Bible that God can choose whatever He can do with you. He chose the pharaoh who imprisoned the Israelites. He chose to harden his heart for the Israelites. He chose Moses, a man who complained a lot, to lead His people. He chose the strong man to contradict and the weak man to lead. How awesome is His will, huh? Amazingly profound!

Testimony:
I have been trying to win 3 of my closest friends. They've been my friends for 10-12 years now. I never want to go to heaven without them. Well, the worst is that, we can be in heaven and we can actually see the souls burning in hell. How painful would that be to see your loved ones there? Anyway, one of them (friend #1) contacted me to meet up with me. We almost didn't meet coz of my job but then I left it for the sake of that one soul. I could discern that God has asked me to come back to my province and tip the scale. When we met, she told me that she's going to leave for Manila the next day. I told myself, "How amazing it is to listen to that still small voice and obey." She was so willing to accept Christ, be delivered and be discipled. I won't share all the details as they are very confidential. She accepted Christ that afternoon. God won her right then and there! She is God's now. I was and still am overwhelmed with joy! Now, one of them again (friend #2) has been confiding in me. She has been listening to my counsels. Counsels all from the Bible. Scripture verses. Whatever we do and say, we should always direct people to the spiritual..to God's Word..to GOD! Also, we should never worry coz God has His own perfect timing and will. We can always worry and get stressed but God knows everything. God knows what to do. He has a purpose for everything. I have been worrying about these souls but then God let me learn that He can do miracles. He can move mountains. Like what He did to my life. Act on your faith. Faith without deeds is useless. (James 2:14-26)

"Faith can move mountains, but don't be surprised if God hands you a shovel." ~Author Unknown

P.U.S.H. (Pray Until Something Happens)

Learn to wait patiently and silently. God be with you always!!!

No comments: