Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Seventy-Times-Seven Club

Matthew 18:21-22 (NKJV)
Then Peter came and said to Him, "Lord, how often shall my brother sin against me and I forgive him? Up to seven times?" Jesus said to him, "I do not say to you, up to seven times, but up to seventy times seven."

Got this idea (my email devotional for June 14, 2009) from Dennis Rainey of FamilyLife. Do you want to join this club?

If you wish to subscribe to Dennis and Barbara Rainey's email devotionals (Moments Together for Couples), please just click this ~> Crosswalk or visit their website stated above.

Someone random sent me a text message weeks ago asking me if I wanted to join their clan. The first thing I asked is their name. Second is their vision. These things are very important.

I believe that one of the visions of "THE SEVENTY-TIMES-SEVEN CLUB" is to give you freedom from a cruel bondage as anger gives the devil a foothold. In fact, a stronghold.

Ephesians 4:26-27 (NIV)
"In your anger do not sin": Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, and do not give the devil a foothold.

I'm sure you want freedom. Definitely, freedom from anger. Join our club.

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!! ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH GOD!!!

P.U.S.H.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU - NO MATTER WHAT!

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale. Be a blessing. Be different.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Amen! Good advice...